The Republic of Seychelles is cluster of islands favourably located in the Indian Ocean, northeast of Madagascar and about 1,600 km east of Kenya. The Seychelles is one of the most progressive offshore centres in the world with competitive legislation, making incorporation of a business quite simple. In 1994, the Seychelles International Business Companies Act was introduced, and since then over 30,000 Seychelles International Business Companies have been registered, with more than 600 new offshore companies being registered every month. Benefit from low tax rates and high confidentiality by registering a company in the Seychelles today. CompanyRegistrationWorldwide.com can assist you in the process of company incorporation in the Seychelles.
Setting up an International Business Company (IBC) in the Seychelles – what is involved?
- It is the most popular and versatile type of offshore corporation available in Seychelles.
- Seychelles IBC is a tax-free corporation
- There are no minimum or maximum capital requirements for a Seychellois company.
- IBC’s do not require more than one director
- For the registration of Seychelles IBCs shareholders and directors may be of any nationality and residents of any country.
- One shareholder and one director are allowed. The same person can be the shareholder and director.
- The directors do not have to be shareholders
- Directors and shareholders may be natural persons or corporate entities
- Confidentiality is key – details of the company beneficial owners, directors and shareholders are not part of public record.
- The Registrar of Companies does not require any data whatsoever on who is the actual beneficial owner of the new company. Register of Members, Register of Directors and all Minutes and Resolutions, are kept at the offices of the Registered Agent and are also confidential.
- The only documents of a Seychelles IBC that are held on public record are the Memorandum of Association and the Articles of Association.
Licensehub.in can provide an efficient, professional service registering your company in the Seychelles.